Without a doubt, Museo del Prado is one of the world’s most important museums.
The Prado and its collections reflect the history of Spain, whose waning role on the international stage in the 19th century reduced its appeal for foreign artists.
Since its foundation in 1819, the Museo del Prado has played a key role in the evolution of art history. It has been crucial for the rediscovery of the Spanish Primitives and emblematic figures such as El Greco, and for positioning Velázquez as the greatest figure in the Spanish pictorial Parnassus, while its galleries have inspired some of the most avant-garde painters of the past 150 years.
* IMPORTANT: To assist for free to this event you have to do the following 3 steps:
1. Like our Facebook fanpage
2. Say that you are going to participate in the event.
3. Register in the following form
* There is a limited number of spots, you must fill in the form and you will receive an e-mail very soon with the confirmation if you got the spot.