- Sort by Default Order
- The heart and soul of Andalucía, Flamenco is the most famous form of art of Spain. Flamenco put together all the cultural influence in south spain in the last few centuries into a seductive dance filled with fantastic guitar performers and sprinkled with impressive singers that will make you want to go back! A show where you will feel the fast-paced steps as your own heartbeat and one you can not miss while living in Madrid!
- The Spanish Commission for Refugee Aid is 40 years old and to celebrate it the artist Ricardo Cavolo reviews his trajectory with this commemorative exhibition in which he paints the faces of people who seek refuge to rebuild their lives. From 1979, with the arrival of exiles from the Southern Cone, to the present day, in which he continues to work in the face of one of the greatest exoduses in history.
*IMPORTANT: To assist for free to this event you have to do the following 3 steps:
- Like our Facebook fanpage
- Say that you are going to participate in the event.
- Register in the following form
* IMPORTANT: To assist for free to this event you have to do the following 3 steps:1. Like our Facebook fanpage 2. Say that you are going to participate in the event. 3. Register in the following form * There is a limited number of spots, you must fill in the form and you will receive an e-mail very soon with the confirmation if you got the spot.